When a polyaspartic coating is applied to a surface the appearance becomes glossy and very appealing. Whether it be your friends, family, potential clients, or just yourself, these glossy and durable surfaces have such a neat look and are so appealing that they naturally attract the human eye. Polyaspartic coatings are the best solution for transforming your floors, patios, or countertops into beautiful, gleaming surfaces.
What is all the Hype with Polyaspartic Coatings?Polyaspartic coatings derive from aliphatic reacting with polyaspartic ester, a diamine. The compound is known as an aliphatic polyurea, which is very different from traditional polyureas. It is also superior in so many ways. Polyaspartic garage floor applications result in low emissions and quick drying. When applied to grey concrete floors, these protective coatings produce a durable, glossy, almost watery tone that customers are able to color. You also have the option to broadcast decorative chips into the topcoat.
A New Emerging Floor Coating TrendPolyaspartic coatings are widely used for commercial spaces like gyms, restaurants, parking areas, and warehouse settings for the following reasons:
- High in chemical stain resistance and overall surface protection.
- Provides superior substrate adhesion and durability.
- Requires only 1 day for installation and will be cured by the following day.
Benefits of Polyaspartic CoatingsPolyaspartic coatings deliver way better longevity when compared to traditional floor coatings. They're more sustainable at an affordable price range. Whether you have a greasy garage or high traffic commercial space, outdoors or indoors this protective coating is able to give you a long-lasting surface.
Polyaspartic coatings offer:
- Great corrosion protection
- No or little down-time
- Best for decorative concrete flooring especially with high foot traffic
- Ability to be applied in extreme temperatures
- UV stable so it doesn’t degrade if exposed to sunlight
- Scratch, stain resistance, and industrial chemical resistance
- It can resist salt, oil, gas, fat, and mild acids
- Great adhesion to concrete with a 500+ psi
- Remains clear and won’t discolor or blush even if exposed to moisture
- Will form an excellent bond to concrete
- Offers flexibility in different curing agents
At Xtreme Polishing Systems, our team of experts understands that concrete can variate in properties, therefore each slab must be treated differently. We also know how common it is for those unforeseen complications to occur after hours while still on the job site. It is crucial to have immediate support for achieving beautiful concrete finishes.
Whether you’re a professional contractor or a do-it-yourself type of person, our top-of-the-line concrete product supply and industry expertise are available to anyone. Our pros are here to discuss all your project concerns to assist you every step of the way, from START to FINISH.
Questions? We would love to hear them! Our professionals are readily available to answer all your questions and to provide you with concrete knowledge and industry expertise in the overall preparation and completion of a concrete floor project. Shop Online or Call (877) 958-5732 for all your concrete flooring needs!