Polyaspartic Floor Coating
Rockhard POLY is the best polyaspartic coating kit for commercial flooring contractors to use on the most demanding floors. Useful as a base floor coating or polyaspartic topcoat with decorative floors like a vinyl chip, colored quartz, or metallic surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Low Long pot life (30 min)
- Low Odor
- Displays fast cure times with excellent adhesion
- Superior chemical resistance
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Nonyellowing and good gloss retention
- Easy to mix 1:1 ratio by volume
- Excellent adhesive properties allow application on other firm and hard coating, as well as a good bond to the substrate
- VOC complaints in Canada and the United States
Most Commonly Applied Polyaspartic Coating: Marine protection for fiberglass, steel, concrete, or wood, UV-stable topcoat, Aircraft hangar floors, Low-temperature equipment, Maintenance facilities, Offshore platforms, Industrial shop floors, Car washes or wash bays, Secondary Containment, Cooling towers, Bridges, and Wastewater treatment applications.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.