1-Phase Dust Extractors
The DC Tromb 600 Longopac is Dust Control's most powerful single-phase dust extractor. It is designed to meet modern safety requirements and to work in conjunction with tools that have become ever more efficient and therefore produce more dust than they have previously. Not only is the DC Tromb 600 compact, powerful and efficient, but it’s versatile too. It is easy to transport around construction sites, move-in stair-wells, and lift into tight spaces. The wheels are puncture-proof and won’t leave marks on the floor. The front wheels are lockable for working on uneven ground. The DC Tromb 600 is adapted for all types of fine dust such as concrete (silica), plaster, wood, and filler dust.
Quality, Containment & Performance
- Three powerful motors.
- Easier filter change procedure.
- Semi-automatic filtration system
- Flexible cylinder head for HEPA H13 filters that facilitate service and maintenance.
- An easier-to-remove cyclone for efficient maintenance during service or repair.
- High-quality and robust chassis.
- Robust and flexible suction-pipe holder.
- Locking ring for pre-filter.
- Protected shutter valve.
- Accordion hose for easier handling when changing filters.
- Improved cable suspension.
- New engine package for easier handling of service.
The maximum airflow is as high as 600 m3 /h = 353 cfm, which is more than enough capacity for equipment such as large floor grinders and large electric cut-off saws. The machine comes equipped as standard with a fine filter (rinsable polyester) and a HEPA H13 filter that complies with OSHA regulations. A filter monitor shows the user when it’s time to clean the filter. Filter cleaning can be done automatically during operation, or once the work has been completed.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.