Industrial Dust CollectorThe DC Tromb 400L Dust Collector is our most powerful 110-volt dust extractor to date. Designed to cope with the demands for a clean and healthy working environment as well as effective handheld power tools. This dust collector also enables the user to work without unnecessary interruptions. Powerful, robust, effective, and versatile, this vacuum system can handle extremely fine dust and materials created on a construction site caused by cutting concrete, sanding, grinding, or drilling floors or walls as well as dust from other industrial factories processes. This system can be connected to floor grinders and handheld tools like cutting machines, chisel hammers, and saws and its compact design are also easy to move and transport.
Features & Benefits:
- Tackles up to 400 m3/h.
- Compact and robust - easy to move and transport.
- Signal lamp showing when it's time to clean the filter.
- Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and an H13-filter.
- Puncture-proof wheels of non-marking-type, lockable to enable the user to work on uneven ground.
- Handles most fine dust and materials created on construction sites as well as dust from other industrial factory processes.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.