Rapid Curing Moisture Vapor Barrier
VAPOR BAN™ ER is a rapid curing, single-coat moisture vapor barrier designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from newly-poured or existing concrete slabs. This epoxy is a two-part, 100% solids epoxy that exceeds ASTM F3010 with a perm rating of 0.094 grains/h/ft2/in2. Hg (5.4 ng/h • m2 • Pa). A squeegee or roller can be used to apply VAPOR BAN™ because it is oil-tolerant.
- Rapid curing allows for fast return to service
- Exceeds ASTM F3010 standard
- Can be applied over new concrete in as little as 5 days
- Oil Tolerant
- Compatible with SPARTACOTE resinous coatings
- Can be pigmented with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
- Can be used as a broadcast coat for SPARTACOTE Chip and SPARTACOTE Quartz systems
- Provides protection for the installation of moisture-sensitive coatings
With SPARTACOTE® Universal Pigments (a line of vibrant color pigments for both polyaspartic and epoxy products), VAPOR BAN ER can be pigmented for decorative and resinous coatings. It can also accept broadcasts of SPARTACOTE Blended Chip or SPARTACOTE Blended Quartz without adversely affecting its performance. The LATICRETE VAPOR BAN ER can be used with the NXT or SUPERCAP lines of high-performing self-leveling underlays.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.