Surface Prep Joint Cutter
The U.S.SAWS Mark-III is a high-performance, high-precision saw. It is designed to clean out control joints, remove old joint fillers, and make straight, accurate cuts in concrete. These cuts can be up to 2 inches deep.
The operator can see the blade with a specially designed blade guard, which still covers 98% of it, ensuring excellent dust control and high accuracy. The handle and frame, designed to increase stability, have an adjustable height that allows them to rotate closer to walls or racks.
Features and Benefits
- An electric, portable joint clean-out saw, ideal for joint clean-out, joint filler removal, decorative concrete, and concrete cutting.
- Adjustable blade depth with up to 2 cutting depths (using 8 blades).
- Powered by a Metabo 15 Amp W24-230. Up-cut blade rotation clears debris from the joint.
- A solid aluminum chassis provides durability and stability, allowing for straight, accurate cuts.
- The vacuum port enables dust-free operation.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.