Shot Blasting Machine
The SPE-9ES shot blasting machine, commonly used for preparing concrete floors, operates as a small electrically powered machine. It offers a fresh, efficient, versatile, environmentally friendly, dust-free method for dry abrasive blasting of horizontal or inclined surfaces. This method eliminates the concrete dust typically associated with shot blasting and leaves an optimally smooth surface for concrete coatings and overlays.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for smaller projects
- Blast unit constructed of manganese steel
- Handle fully adjustable in height
- Front-drive and rear support wheels are fully adjustable in height
- Forward and reverse travel as standard
- Optional magnetic/steel seal system available
- Fully machined blast wheel support bearing assembly (eliminates bearing problems and automatically self-aligns blast wheel components)
- Grill fitted into lower separator hopper unit assembly to eliminate foreign objects being allowed into the blast wheel and causing damage
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.