Concrete Floor Semi-Rigid Polyurea Joint Filler
Metzger/McGuire Spal-Pro RS 88 Polyurea Joint Filler is a 100% solids, two component heavy duty, semi-rigid polyurea joint filler intended for use in filling and protecting contraction and construction joints in industrial, retail, or commercial concrete floors.
Features and Benefits:
- Fill and protect joints in trafficked industrial and retail concrete floors.
- Support traffic and protect joint edges.
- Intended for use where final temperatures are from 32˚F (0˚C) to +120˚F (49˚C).
- Filling cracks in industrial floors.
- Rated “Heavy Duty” Unlike softer polyureas, RS 88’s higher shore hardness provides greater edge protection and support.
- “Rapid-Setting” At 70˚F (21˚C) it can be opened to full traffic in as little as (60) minutes and light traffic in (30) minutes.
- Colorfast RS 88 maintains a consistent color profile and resists fading and other discoloration under normal conditions.
- Non-Staining In normal slab surface conditions, RS 88 does not exhibit residual concrete staining often associated with semi-rigid fillers.
- Ideal for Use in Stained/Polished Floors RS 88 can be used to fill joints and cracks in polished concrete floors and will not smudge or smear during grinding/polishing.
Basic Use: Spal-Pro RS 88 was developed to fill and protect joints in trafficked industrial and retail concrete floors. Its primary function is to support such traffic and protect joint edges. Spal-Pro RS 88 is intended for use where final temperatures are from 32˚F (0˚C) to +120˚F (49˚C).
Other Uses: Spal-Pro RS 88 is also ideal for filling random cracks in industrial floors. Our industrial and polished concrete floor joint fillers and repair and maintenance products have been setting the standard in our industry for decades. We have products that will protect and repair joints, cracks, surface defects, gouges, bolt holes, and more.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.