Concrete Joint Sealant
Metzger/McGuire Spal-Pro RS 65 Semi-Rigid Polyurea Joint Sealant is a durable product that seals retail and commercial concrete floor facilities. Spal-Pro RS 65 Semi-Rigid Polyurea Joint Sealant is a rapid set, two-component polyurea polymer liquid of 100% solids content ideal for pedestrian and cart traffic.
Metzger/McGuire industrial and polished concrete floor joint fillers and repair and maintenance products have been setting the standard in our industry for decades. Metzger/McGuire has products that will protect and repair joints, cracks, surface defects, gouges, bolt holes, and more.
Basic Use: Metzger/McGuire Spal-Pro RS 65 Semi-Rigid Polyurea Joint Sealant was developed to seal floor joints in commercial/retail exposed concrete floors that are subject to pedestrian/cart traffic and very limited material handling traffic.
Advantages of Using Spal-Pro RS 65 Concrete Joint Sealant
- “Rapid-Setting” - At 70°F (21°C) Spal-Pro RS 65 can be opened to pedestrian traffic in as little as (30) minutes and full traffic in (60) minutes.
- Provides Anti-Microbial Protection - Spal-Pro RS 65’s anti-microbial additives inhibit the growth of microbes such as viruses, bacteria, or fungi.
- Colorfast - Spal-Pro RS 65 maintains a consistent color profile and resists fading and other discoloration under normal conditions.
- Can Be Used with Grinding/Polishing Systems - Unlike most sealants, Spal-Pro RS 65 should not smear under most concrete grinding/polishing conditions, and its rapid set properties allow for grinding/polishing operations to commence as early as 60 minutes after filler placement (at 70°F).
- Reduces Incidence of Filler Separation - Spal-Pro RS 65’s lower Shore A hardness provides greater lateral movement capability to reduce the occurrence of filler separation voids normally associated with semi-rigid joint fillers when concrete shrinkage/joint opening occurs.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.