Concrete Floor Crack Repair
Metzger/McGuire Rapid Refloor Crack Repair is a 100% solids, two-component, low viscosity structural polyurea/polyurethane hybrid intended for use in repairing cracks and small surface defects such as bolt holes and pop-outs in industrial, retail, or commercial concrete floors. Rapid Refloors rapid set chemistry allows for a return to service in 30 minutes or less. Available in 600 ml Dual Cartridge Kits
Limitations of Metzger/McGuire Rapid Refloor
- Rapid Refloor is a structural repair product and should not be used as a floor joint filler.
- Rapid Refloor is a structural repair product with very high adhesive and tensile properties; consequently, it will restrain concrete movement wherever placed and may lead to concrete tearing if substantial concrete movement occurs after placement.
- Rapid Refloor is not designed for use in temperatures below 32 F (0 C).
- Rapid Refloor overfill may leave a light stain/shadow on some concrete surfaces.
- Rapid Refloor may exhibit a moisture reaction on damp or wet surfaces; repair area should be clean and dry
Repair Concrete Defects like Bolt Holes and Pop-Outs
Metzger/McGuire industrial and polished concrete floor joint fillers and repair and maintenance products have been setting the standard in our industry for decades. Metzger/McGuire has products that will protect and repair joints, cracks, surface defects, gouges, bolt holes, and more.
Basic Use: Rapid Refloor was developed to repair random cracks and surface spalls/pop-outs and other surface defects in industrial concrete floors that are subject to wheeled traffic. Rapid Refloor is designed for use in industrial or retail concrete floors where final building temperatures are 32 F (0 C) to 120 F (49 C).
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.