Clear Paver Glaze
Paveseal-50 Clear Glaze, an acrylic liquid, effectively seals various surfaces, including paving stones and new or old concrete. It enhances water resistance and creates a durable, non-yellowing UV-resistant film.
SACT, a one-component ACRYLIC solvent-based sealer with three solid content options (10%, 20%, and 30% by weight), delivers excellent appearance, UV stability, and resistance to specific chemicals. It's designed to penetrate and seal porous mineral surfaces like concrete and masonry, and can also serve as a membrane for freshly cured concrete.
Features and Benefits
- Sealer: improves penetration of oil, water, dust, etc.
- Cures, seals, and hardens the surface in the same process
- Creates a continuous clear film resistant to yellowing
- It May be applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Reduce penetration of chloride ions (salt used to melt ice): Protects the framework
- Help resist freezing/unfreezing cycles and against salt penetration
- Sealer on paving stone, stamped concrete, etc.
- It May be applied as a sealer on old concrete
- Paving Stone
- Garages & Parking Lots
- Exposed Aggregates
- Silica Bricks & Stones
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.