Acrylic Paver Sealer
Paveseal-30 Acrylic Sealer is an acrylic liquid formulated to be applied as a sealer on paving stones and on new or old concrete. It improves water tightness against water, dust, etc., and creates a clear film resistant to U.V. Rays which does not turn yellow.
SACT is a one-component ACRYLIC solvent-based sealer. It exhibits an excellent appearance, is UV stable, and has good resistance to certain chemicals. SACT is available in three solids contents: 10, 20, and 30% by weight. The product is designed to penetrate and seal porous mineral surfaces such as concrete and masonry. It can also be used as a membrane for freshly cured concrete.
Features & Benefits:
- Sealer: improves penetration of oil, water, dust, etc.
- Cures, seals and hardens the surface in the same process
- Creates a continuous clear film resistant to yellowing
- May be applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Reduce penetration of chloride ions (salt used to melt ice): Protects the framework
- Help resist against freezing/unfreezing cycles and against salt penetration
- Sealer on paving stone, stamped concrete, etc.
- It May be applied as a sealer on old concrete
- Paving Stone
- Garages & Parking Lots
- Exposed Aggregates
- Silica Bricks & Stones
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.