20-inch High-Speed Buffing Machine
The Charger 1500 buffer is a signature machine in the NSS® line. This buffer represents the very definition of versatility. At 1500 RPM, it can burnish, spray buff, and damp strip. An aggressive pad speed and rugged construction enable it to produce that ultra-gloss “wet-look” shine year after year.Features & Benefits
- The Charger 1500 corded buffer features a flexible, built-in pad driver for smooth, balanced, and safe operation.
- Built for the rigors of daily commercial use. The Charger 1500 features a cast aluminum base, a 1.5” steel tube handle, and a heavy-duty metal cord strain relief.
- The ergonomically designed handle is angled at 10 degrees, the optimum amount for comfortable use.
- Optional wheel carriage allows the Charger 1500 corded floor buffer to be easily transported on stairs.
- The handle is removable for compact storage and transportation
The Charger 1500 can be used to burnish, spray buff, and damp strip. Repair and restore worn floor finish in high traffic areas without using chemicals to strip the entire area.
- Mechanical lock-out prevents accidental starts and unauthorized use.
- The circuit breaker protects the machine from overload. Reduces downtime caused by tripping building breakers.
- Ergonomically positioned hand grips for reduced fatigue.
- Virtually indestructible polished cast aluminum base is offset for under counter burnishing
- Non-marking bumper protects walls and baseboards.
- Balanced structural foam pad driver for smooth operation.
- Optional wheel carriage for easy transport.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.