Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler
Metzger McGuire MM-80 is a robust two-component epoxy joint filler. It's perfect for industrial concrete floors that endure heavy traffic from carts, forklifts, and heavy-load vehicles. MM-80 fills and safeguards joints in these floors.
Metzger McGuire has been setting the industry standard for decades with its industrial and polished concrete floor joint fillers, repair, and maintenance products. They offer solutions to protect and repair joints, cracks, surface defects, gouges, bolt holes, and more.
Basic Use: MM-80 Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler is designed to fill and protect joints in industrial concrete floors exposed to heavy-wheeled material handling traffic and heavy loads. Its main purpose is to support and safeguard joint edges.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use in areas where final temperatures are from 40 F (10 C) to +120 F(49 C).
- When cured, MM-80 Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler is a gray, semi-rigid (hard but slightly resilient) filler with Shore hardness of A90-95.
- It yields sufficient rigidity to support loads crossing joints, protecting edges from spalling. It also offers sufficient resiliency to prevent brittleness throughout the floor's life.
- Exhibits low-range tensile and adhesive strengths, which are characteristics necessary to allow the joints to open as the concrete shrinkage progresses.
- MM-80 Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler is the joint filler upon which ACI and PCA standards are based.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.