Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler
Metzger McGuire MM-80 is a two-component, 100% solids content epoxy joint filler designed to fill, protect, and repair joints and cracks in industrial concrete floors that are subject to hard, heavy wheeled traffic from carts, forklifts, and other vehicles handling heavy loads.MM-80 Epoxy Joint Filler fills and protects joints in industrial concrete floors.
- Designed for use in areas where final temperatures are from 40 F (10 C) to +120 F(49 C).
- When cured, MM-80 Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler is a gray, semi-rigid (hard but slightly resilient) filler with a Shore hardness of A90-95.
- It yields sufficient rigidity to support loads crossing joints, protecting edges from spalling. It also offers sufficient resiliency to prevent brittleness throughout the floors life.
- Exhibits low range tensile and adhesive strengths, which are characteristics necessary to allow the joints to open as the concrete shrinkage progresses.
- MM-80 Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler is the joint filler upon which ACI and PCA standards are based.
Metzger McGuire industrial and polished concrete floor joint fillers and repair and maintenance products have been setting the standard in our industry for decades. Metzger McGuire have products that will protect and repair joints, cracks, surface defects, gouges, bolt holes and more.
Basic Use - MM-80 Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler was developed to fill and protect joints in industrial concrete floors that are subject to hard wheeled material handling traffic and heavy loads. Its primary function is to support such traffic and protect joint edges.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.