Variable Speed Grinder
The DEWALT DWP849X 7-inch variable speed angle grinder has a powerful, 12.0 Amp, all-ball-bearing contractor motor for long life and durability. It has electronic control that keeps up with indicated speed under load conveying the ideal completion results. The strategically placed variable speed dial allows the client to set the greatest speed from 0-600/3500 rpm for various materials and applications. Includes polisher, hook and loop backing pad bale, and straight side handles.
- Powerful, 12 amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications.
- The electronic module maintains a specified speed under load delivering better finish results.
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets users set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications.
- Variable speed trigger allows the user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation.
- Wool ingestion shields eliminate wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs.
- Nomar rubber gear case cover reduces surface imperfections and improves the gripping surface.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.