Concrete Moisture Meter
The Tramex CME5, a concrete moisture meter, assesses moisture in concrete slabs or screeds via electrical impedance. It converts current strength into moisture content for concrete slabs and a comparative value for other cementitious floor screeds, displayed on a large analog dial.
This non-destructive meter instantly measures moisture content in concrete slabs per ASTM F2659. The Concrete Moisture Encounter, easy to use with precise and repeatable results, enables users to conduct multiple tests quickly over a large area. It transmits a low-frequency electronic signal into the material under test via electrodes in its base. The signal's strength varies with the amount of moisture in the material.
Features and Benefits
- Non-destructive operation without probing, drilling, or mechanical surface damage.
- Clear, easy-to-read analog dial.
- Provides instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 3/4-in into the slab.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS and Android apps for continual app development and integration.
- Rugged, ergonomically designed enclosure.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and enhance signal penetration.
- The hold function freezes meter readings when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, facilitating easy data recording.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.