Solid Color Epoxy Pigment Additives
Chromaflo color packs for epoxy coatings consist of a blend of various organic and inorganic pigments milled in a solvent-free liquid with 100% solid epoxy coating. Chromaflo epoxy color pack products provide a standard palette of colors to support coatings manufacturers in their ability to deliver a consistent final color without the need to blend various mass-tone colors. These blended colors achieve the final color by adding the color pack to a clear base. No additional shading will be necessary to achieve the desired color.
- Consists of organic and inorganic pigments milled in a 100% solids epoxy system.
- This epoxy system has a long-term history of excellent performance in epoxy coatings.
- The colorants are stabilized through a proprietary additive package to ensure excellent color control.
- These color packs provide a method to produce consistent finished colors in most epoxy coatings systems without having the need to blend multiple colorants together.
- These colorants are compatible with solvent-containing and solvent-free 2K epoxy coatings
All Chromoflo colorants must have lot-to-lot consistency, and these colorants must be combined in the same ratio each time to produce consistent final color. Reproducing an exact color using multiple colorants can be difficult, especially on the job site. These color packs use an additive package and a small amount of diluent to provide excellent handling for in-plant or job-site tinting. Chromoflo color packs are designed as a single-color package that can be mixed into a clear base to produce 24 colors that are typically found in the palette for concrete protective coatings applications. Each color comes pre-blended to match various shades.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.