Electric Floor Burnishing Machine
This Pioneer Eclipse 17" Floor Burnisher is built to withstand grinding and sanding abuse and has the durability to last for years to come. Compared to other castings, die-cast aluminum housings provide five times more protection.
A powerful motor and helical-cut planetary gears ensure smooth power transmission and years of trouble-free scrubbing and sanding with the 1 HP motor. This 360-degree deck bumper is made from non-marking vinyl to prevent scuffs and marks. If you need to do dusty work, such as sanding, the dust skirt is an ideal solution.
Features and Benefits
- To reduce downtime, dual microswitches are used.
- For operator comfort, the handle has a dihedral shape.
- Safe operation is ensured by the handle-locking device.
- Extra power is provided by a 1 hp motor with a 1.25 service factor.
- Aluminum die-cast housing is five times stronger than sand-cast housing.
- Walls and furniture are protected by a 360-degree, non-marking vinyl bumper.
- Smooth power transmission is provided by steel, helical-cut planetary gears.
- Exceptional bearings and seals ensure years of trouble-free operation.
- There are large wheels that are non-marking on it.
- Hardened ground plugs and soldered wires reduce cost and improve safety.
- Rust does not affect chrome handle tubes.
- Brass and steel strain relief protects the power cable.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.