Two-Component Solvent Based Polyurethane Protective Coating
XPS URETHANE-X is a two-component aliphatic urethane floor coating. Once cured, it provides a protective and decorative coating with extremely high resistance to weathering and UV rays. This durable urethane floor coating also maintains long-term color stability and is suitable for protecting concrete and masonry surfaces. It is available in two finishes: gloss or satin finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Resistant to UV rays, providing durability and color stability
- Long-lasting and durable finish
- Withstands a wide temperature range and weathering
- Excellent abrasion resistance against road traffic and machinery
- Excellent chemical resistance to water, seawater, wastewater, grease, oils, de-icing salts, salt solutions, diluted alkali, and acid solutions
- Excellent adhesion on concrete and cement mortars
- No special primer/bonding agent is required
- Provides a compact, continuous, uniform surface with an anti-dust finish for easy cleaning and maintenance of the coated surface
- Quick drying
- Can be applied as a non-slip floor finish by dusting off aggregates on top
- Easy and ready-to-use product: applied manually by brush, roller, or mechanically by air-less spray equipment
- It is available in two finishes: gloss or satin finish.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.