Colored Quartz Sand
A variety of finish materials benefit from the unique look, texture, and durability of SPECTRAQUARTZ® colored quartz flooring. Quartz sand is coated with nearly 100% color to generate a vivid product that resists UV rays, chemicals, and acids.
There is no doubt that quartz is one of the hardest natural materials in the world, as it is incredibly durable, strong, and resistant to abrasion and impact. From subtle nuances to vibrant hues, SPECTRAQUARTZ® delivers reliability in a wide range of colors. By permanently bonding pigments to quartz grains, SPECTRAQUARTZ® allows colors to stay vibrant for a long time.
Features and Benefits:
- An environmentally friendly pigment dispersion technology is used to produce this product.
- Gives your floors an extra layer of texture and slip resistance.
- Available in 17 colors.
- You can depend on it for years to maintain its beauty and functionality because it is resistant to UV rays, chemicals, and acids.
- This product does not contain harsh solvents and is compatible with most resins used for floor and wall coatings.
- No bleeds or fading on these durable and permanently colored grains.
- Concrete Finishes
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.