Self Propelled Shot Blasting Machine
The SPE 20ES series of shot blasting machines can have electrical safety certification for petrochemical refinery use. Self-propelled and infinitely variable in all operations, the SPE20ES range can be dismantled to pass through 600mm access holes in storage tanks. The seal system feature as with all other machines can be varied to blast clean from 2 ins up to 20 ins wide for inspection of weld seams or line removal.
- Blast unit constructed of manganese steel
- Dust collector fitted with integral compressor and reverse air jet pulsation system to allow continuous working
- Drive wheels are within the width of the blast cabinet
- Blasting width can be reduced for line removal and weld inspection
- Self-propelled variable speed drive allows complete operator control
- Grill fitted into lower separator hopper unit assembly to eliminate foreign objects being allowed into the blast wheel and causing damage
- Capable of using up to S780 abrasive
- Blast wheel can be rotated in both directions (optional extra)
- Can be dismantled to pass through a 600mm access hole in storage tanks
Recognized in the industry as the modern, fast, versatile, environmental dust-free means to dry abrasive cleaning and texturing of horizontal or slightly inclined surfaces. This eliminates the mess normally associated with hand blasting. An ideal surface for coatings and overlays to be applied results, whilst abrasives and debris are contained to prevent hazardous working and environmental pollution.
- Removal of old coatings
- Exposing aggregates
- Providing non-slip surfaces
- Removing rubber deposits
- Steel preparation to SA3 standard
- Laitance removal on new concrete floors
- Multi-level car parks
- Shopping precincts
- Food processing plants
- Storage tanks roofs and floors
- Ships decks
- Steel plates
- Offshore platforms
- Ro-Ro bridges
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.