Husqvarna Floor Grinder
The PG 400 is a versatile and very productive single disc floor grinder for a wide range of applications. With its 16 in. wide grinding width it efficiently grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy, and spackle on medium to large concrete areas. PG 400 is easy to transport due to its compact and foldable frame. The machine is designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position and is easy and convenient to use.
- The self-adjusting floating cover with a brush list follows the surface and creates a tight seal to prevent dust from entering the surrounding environment.
- The chassis/frame can be separated from the grinding head in less than 30 seconds. The frame folds tightly and can be wheeled around. Having two separate pieces enables the grinder to fit into the trunk of most vehicles.
- The speed is fixed and no settings are required.
- Powerful 6.5 hp, 3-phase motor enables high production rates. Also available with a 4 hp, 1-phase motor.
- Adhesive residue, paint & spackle: Grinding of adhesive residue, paint, and spackle on medium-sized concrete areas
- Versatile: Productive machine for the small hard to get to areas, as well as larger areas.
- Easy to transport and set up: The machine is light and fits easily in any car thanks to the compact design and foldable frame and dividable parts.
- Easy removal: Offers efficient grinding of adhesive, paint, epoxy, and spackle.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.