Husqvarna Floor Grinder
The Husqvarna PG 280 is a single disc floor grinder that you can quickly convert for edge grinding on both sides. It efficiently grinds adhesives, paint, epoxy, and spackle. With a grinding width of 11 in. it is suitable for small to medium concrete areas. It is available in both 1- and 3-phase versions. Designed to facilitate an ergonomic work position, it is easy and convenient to use. The machine is light and compact and therefore easy to transport and set up.
Features & Benefits:
- Controlled edge grinding with the edge function and wall protector.
- The self-adjusting floating cover with a brush skirt follows the surface and creates a tight seal to prevent dust from entering the surrounding environment.
- The chassis/frame can be separated from the grinding head in less than 30 seconds. The frame folds tightly and can be wheeled around. Having two separate pieces enables the grinder to fit into the trunk of most vehicles.
- The speed is fixed and no settings are required.
- Perfect for grinding adhesive residue, paint, and epoxy on medium-sized concrete areas.
- Efficiently grinds due to high rpm levels and a wide range of discs available for various applications.
- Convenient conversion to edge grinding.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.