Resinous Mica Flake Coating System
XPS Epoxy Mica Flakes make resinous surfaces glisten with natural crystalline beauty. These unique metallic flakes are derived from a group of sheet silicate minerals known as mica. Through a technical manufacturing process, the distinctive hexagonal atom arrangement of the mica minerals is separated into sheet-like pieces and broken down into standardized flake sizes. XPS Epoxy Mica Flakes are unique and provide a natural metallic luster to resinous coating systems, which cannot be achieved with other engineered materials. From airports and casinos to salons and retail stores, the natural metallic luster of the Mica Flakes provides complete customization to the appearance and texture qualities of high-performance resin-based flooring systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Colorfast, UV stable
- Unique natural metallic luster
- Custom blending services
- Two standard sizing options
- Lab-tested resin compatibility
- Custom blend matching expertise
- Chemical and abrasion ergonomics
- Slip-resistant texturing
- Suitable in many environments
- Economical decorative solution
- Custom Packaging & label options
- No minimum order quantities
- Hides sub-surface imperfections
- Easy & forgiving application
- Available in 10 lbs.
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.