Vapor Reduction Membrane
XPS VRM 2000 Vapor Reduction Membrane Kit is a one-coat moisture vapor reduction system consisting of a unique combination of resinous epoxy materials and other chemical compounds. It is formulated to prevent floor failures on concrete slabs containing elevated levels of moisture vapor emission.
XPS VRM 2000 Vapor Reduction Membrane is a 100% solids, 2-part epoxy coating specifically designed for controlling the moisture vapor emission rate from new or existing slabs on grade construction and elevated slabs. Provides excellent resistance to abrasion and chemical resistance. Meets all kinds of requirements such as durability, performance as well as aesthetics.
Features & Benefits:
- Impermeable and seamless.
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion.
- The dense surface is resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean.
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing for application on a wide variety of substrates.
- The coating will control moisture vapor emission rates up to 25 lbs/24 hr/1000 square feet.
- Contains no solvent with a very low VOC content, allowing for interior application without harmful odors.
- Aircraft hangers
- Assembly areas
- Clean rooms
- Mechanical Rooms
SHOP CONTRACTOR DEALS
SAVE ON MACHINES, CONCRETE & EPOXY FLOOR COATINGS!
Xtreme Polishing Systems offers a wide range of materials for surface preparation, concrete floor grinding and polishing machines, decorative concrete, and epoxy resin supplies for all industrial, commercial and residential flooring needs. We provide a full product line of professional concrete and epoxy supplies, flooring equipment, and building materials for projects big and small.